Our Management Services Ensure That ...
- The Owners Corporations Act (2006) and Owners Corporations Regulations (2018) are properly adhered to
- The Common Property and buildings are correctly insured
- The rules of the Owners Corporation are applied to the benefit of all owners
- Invoices are sent to all owners and creditors paid on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Financial management is efficient, transparent and to the standard required by the regulations
- Call and attend to all matters for the Annual General Meeting
- Routine maintenance is carried out economically and on a timely basis
Summary of Duties
- Accounting and invoicing
- Annual general meeting
- Routine maintenance, guidance and compliance
Click here to view the duties list from our Management Agreement.
Initially, we would work with the owners to set the annual budget, this would include allowances for insurance, gardening, repairs & maintenance, etc., and any special projects, you may anticipate. This will allow us to set the contribution (i.e. Owners Corporation fees) for each owner.
We provide Notice of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at least two weeks in advance, along with the Financial Statements, Manager’s Report, Proxy Forms and next years Proposed Budget. Plus any special matters to be considered at the AGM. This enables owners to study the information before the meeting and come prepared to ask questions. We are very happy to answer all questions at the AGM so owners have confidence that their money is being used effectively.
In addition a wide range of other non standard tasks are performed on an “as needs basis” as required by members, e.g. postal ballots, ATO registration, BAS (if applicable) and special maintenance projects.