Specialising in Owners Corporation Management
Focus Plus Management Group have been specialising in residential and commercial Owners Corporation management for 16 years primarily in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, including Frankston and the Mornington Peninsula. We are an independent and local business and have the flexibility to personally attend to the needs of our clients. We are highly passionate about what we do, reliable and able to provide highly personalised services to our clients. We are full members of Strata Communities Australia, the peak industry body association. This allows us to be continually informed of all the latest changes in the industry.
Our managers are qualified members of Strata Communities Australia, the Industry Association.
Our managers are highly experienced managing residential and commercial Owners Corporations.
We manage properties in South Eastern Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
We are known for our reliable service and quick responses to owners requests.
We are passionate about serving our clients and understand different needs of owners.
Our Management Services Ensure That ...
- The Owners Corporations Act (2006) and Owners Corporations Regulations (2018) are properly adhered to
- The Common Property and buildings are correctly insured
- The rules of the Owners Corporation are applied to the benefit of all owners
- Invoices are sent to all owners and creditors paid on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Financial management is efficient, transparent and to the standard required by the regulations
- Call and attend to all matters for the Annual General Meeting
- Routine maintenance is carried out economically and on a timely basis
Summary of Duties
Initially, we would work with the owners to set the annual budget, this would include allowances for insurance, gardening, repairs & maintenance, etc., and any special projects, you may anticipate. This will allow us to set the contribution (i.e. Owners Corporation fees) for each owner.
We provide Notice of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at least two weeks in advance, along with the Financial Statements, Manager’s Report, Proxy Forms and next years Proposed Budget. Plus any special matters to be considered at the AGM. This enables owners to study the information before the meeting and come prepared to ask questions. We are very happy to answer all questions at the AGM so owners have confidence that their money is being used effectively.
In addition a wide range of other non standard tasks are performed on an “as needs basis” as required by members, e.g. postal ballots, ATO registration, BAS (if applicable) and special maintenance projects.