Our mission is to provide advice that is unbiased, fair and to the benefit of all owners.
Providing the best
Our aim is to provide all owners with:
- Providing advice that is unbiased, fair and to the benefit of all owners
- Having transparent financial records
- Operating efficiently
- Increasing understanding of strata living to owners, tenants, agents and contractors
You are in capable hands with our team of managers which have over 16 years of experience in the Strata Industry.
- Degree qualified in Commerce and Business Management
- Strata Communities Australia (SCA) Certified Practising Strata Managers
- Utilise specialist strata computer software and management systems
- Maintain regular training and education to provide the best advice and service to clients
We are based locally in Mt Eliza and service properties primarily across the Mornington Peninsula, and the Frankston area.
The suburbs we service include: Mornington, Frankston, Langwarrin, Mt Eliza, Mt Martha, Rosebud, Capel Sound, Seaford, Bonbeach, Carrum, Sommerville, Tyabb, Hastings, Bittern and Crib Point.
Strata Communities Australia (VIC) Pillar Awards for Excellence
SCA (VIC) Pillar Awards for Excellence 2021 - Strata Community Management Small Business
In 2021, Focus Plus Management Group was a finalist in the Strata Community Management Small Business category in the SCA (VIC) Pillar Awards for Excellence.
This category recognises a small-scale strata community management business that has devised and implemented strategies for service excellence with a focus on staff training, professional conduct and innovation.
SCA (VIC) Pillar Awards for Excellence 2017- Essay Award
We would like to congratulate our manager Peter Hartley for winning the Macquarie Bank Essay Award 2017. The award recognises a person of influence who has shared their insight, innovative ideas and knowledge on a current topical strata issue.
The award was presented at the annual Strata Communities Australia (Victoria) Symposium and Awards Evening held at the Melbourne Park Function Centre.