We intend to be the best provider of Owners Corporation services locally by;
- Providing advice that is unbiased, fair and to the benefit of all owners
- Having transparent financial records
- Operating efficiently
- Increasing understanding of strata living to owners, tenants, agents and contractors
- Degree qualified in Commerce and Business Management
- Strata Communities Australia (SCA) Certified Practising Strata Managers
- Over 15 years of strata industry experience
- Utilise specialist strata computer software and management systems
- Maintain regular training and education to provide the best advice and service to clients
Please feel free to call us or submit a quick enquiry via the form on this page, we would be happy to assist you.
"We have been dealing with you for quite a few years now and there are times where you just need to let people know when they are performing their work above expectations. I have been dealing with Management companies for over 25 years and judge them by the way they handle a crisis for you. Your current handling of the “ultimate” difficult owner has been outstanding. You have stood your ground handled a difficult situation using profession integrity and with the other "owners" interest in mind. You are a credit to your industry and yourself. I look forward to working with you in the future."
M & J Mc – Rye
“I have found Focus Plus Management to be honest, reliable and on reasonable time with all aspects of Owners Corporation Management ... and has made our Owners Corporation easy to run. I have no hesitation in recommending Peter and Focus Plus Management Group in looking after your property.”
R.D. – Frankston
Award for Excellence - Essay Award
We would like to congratulate our manager Peter Hartley for winning the Macquarie Bank Essay Award 2017. The award recognises a person of influence who has shared their insight, innovative ideas and knowledge on a current topical strata issue.
The award was presented at the annual Strata Communities Australia (Victoria) Symposium and Awards Evening held at the Melbourne Park Function Centre.