You're In Safe And Experienced Hands
Focus Plus Management Group is a professional Owners Corporation management Company, passionate about providing service & advice so that members understand & have confidence in the Owners Corporation activities.
What Is An Owners Corporation?
Previously known as "Body Corporate", Owners Corporations are an administrative body made up of owners of a group of units or apartments of a strata building/development. The Manager, is contracted by the Owners Corporation (group of owners) to perform all the functions on behalf of the owners, under the obligations of the Owners Corporation Act (2006) and the Owners Corporation Regulations (2018).
Our Management Services Ensure That ...
- The Owners Corporations Act (2006) and Owners Corporations Regulations (2018) are properly adhered to
- The Common Property and buildings are correctly insured
- The rules of the Owners Corporation are applied to the benefit of all owners
- Invoices are sent to all owners and creditors paid on behalf of the Owners Corporation
- Financial management is efficient, transparent and to the standard required by the regulations
- Call and attend to all matters for the Annual General Meeting
- Routine maintenance is carried out economically and on a timely basis.
- In addition a wide range of other non standard tasks are performed on an "as needs basis" as required by members, e.g. postal ballots, ATO registration, BAS (if applicable) and special maintenance projects.
Award for Excellence - Essay Award
We would like to congratulate our manager Peter Hartley for winning the Macquarie Bank Essay Award 2017. The award recognises a person of influence who has shared their insight, innovative ideas and knowledge on a current topical strata issue.
The award was presented at the annual Strata Communities Australia (Victoria) Symposium and Awards Evening held at the Melbourne Park Function Centre.